The school will be held during 12-15 Jun 2018.
The program will be finalized soon. The topics will include but are not limited to:
- Essential cryptography for virtual currencies
- Introduction to Bitcoin: the protocol, the transactions, the network and its block chain
- Scaling Bitcoin, the debate, the offchain solution with payment channels and Lightining Networks
- Trust and Reputation in the age of blockchain
- The intersection between technology and law. Compliance for the blockchain companies.
- Software Engineering methodologies for blockchain-based application development
- Introduction to Ethereum: the transactions, the ecosystem and the smart contracts
- Introduction to Solidity and web3 interface.
During the school, some hours will be devoted to hands-on sessions and the attendees will participate to a development contest against a challenge selected by the scientific commitee.
During Jun, the 15th a full day event will be held at the Auditorium and open to a larger audience. During the event we will have as speakers Dr. Paolo Tasca from UCL and Turing-award laureate Silvio Micali from MIT.
Speakers and Lectures
- Silvio Micali. Algorand: a truly distributed ledger
- Paolo Tasca. To be confirmed
- Rainer Böhme. Incentives Matter: On the Economics and Governance of Blockchain-based Systems
- Stefano Bistarelli. From mining to multisigned transactions: discovering how Bitcoin works
- Massimo Simbula. Bitcoin revolution a legal perspective
- Michele Nati. Reputation and personal data in the blockchain age
- Federico Tenga. Bitcoin Scalability, payment channels and lightning networks
- Michele Marchesi and Roberto Tonelli. Software engineering methodologies for blockchain development
- Davide Carboni. Introduction to Ethereum and smart contracts
- Mauro Pili. Web3: a platform for decentralized apps
- Massimo Bartoletti, Livio Pompianu,Alessandro Sebastian Podda, Nicola Atzei. Hands on lab on Bitcoin
- Mauro Pili, Andrea Pinna, Marco Ortu, Simona Ibba. Hands on lab on Ethereum